The SawStop Jobsite Saw unites SawStop Safety and pioneering innovation with compact portability. For the first time, the promise of SawStop safety, quality and peace of mind can travel with you wherever you go.
- SawStop breaks new ground! Other saws require over 25 turns to raise or lower the blade. With SawStop, precisely raise or lower the blade in a single turn!
- Tilt the blade easily and quickly to your ideal angle in 1 degree increments
- Fine tune your tilt with the infinitely-adjustable Micro Adjust
- Table extension clamp locks down easily. Unlock and quickly extend the table to a full 25.5" rip capacity.
- Keep your accessories contained and protected in the onboard storage drawer. Find your Micro Guard, riving knife, miter gauge and more, all ready for quick use.
- Jobsite T-Glide Fence slides smoothly and locks firm with the innovative ErgoLock. The T-style design minimizes deflection to increase accuracy. Extend the OnDemand Shelf for support when needed.
- The Micro Guard increases visibility and protects against kickback with less interference than other guards. Quickly switch between the Micro Guard and the provided riving knife with the flip of a lever.
- Quickly release this zero clearance insert with no tools.
- Simply push the pedal to release and fold the cart for travel.
- Large 8" multi-terrain wheels are ideal for the variable surfaces of a jobsite.
- Motor Configuration: 120 VAC 60 Hz, Universal
- Amperage: 15A
- No Load RPM: 4,000
- Cord Length: 116 in
- Saw Dimensions: 15-1/2" H x 31-3/4" W x 28-3/4" D
- Saw Dimensions with Cart: (folded, On End)45" H x 26-1/4" W x 28-3/4" D
- Saw Dimensions with Cart: (unfolded)36" H x 48" W x 28-3/4" D
- Table Dimensions (retracted) 31-1/4" W x 22-5/8" D
- Weight (saw only): 79 lbs
- Weight (with cart): 108 lbs
- Shipping weight (with cart): 130 lbs
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dado Diameter: 8"
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Bevel Angle Range: -1 to 46
- Blade Tilt: Left
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/8"
- Max. rip right of blade (extended): 25-1/2"
- Max. rip left of blade: 9-3/4"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Main bearing size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID x 16mm W
- Second bearing size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID x 15mm W
- Table in front of blade (max elev): 6"
- Table behind blade (max elev): 7-3/8"
- Miter Slots T-shaped dimensions: .754" W x .413" D; "T" .956" W x .157" THK
- Dust collection port diameter: 2-1/2" Outside/ 2-1/4" Inside
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 2.3mm (.090")
- Blade guard: Poly-carbonate
- Hand wheel: Effective diameter Ø6.3"
- Belts: Poly-V static dissipative belt