The CN60 uses smaller shank nails mainly for siding purposes. Drive fasteners 1" to 2-3/8" with shank diameters from 0.082" to 0.099". Powerful motor with a quick air recycle time. Convenient adjsutable depth of drive dial offers an easy way to set precise nail depths.
- Accepts 0.082" up through 0.099" shank wire coil collated nails.
- Shoot a wide range of fasteners from 1" up to 2-3/8" in length.
- Convenient depth of drive dial allows precise nail settings.
- Powerful motor provides penetration though the hardest materials.
- Low air consumption for extreme power output.
- Well balanced design to prevent excess arm fatigue.
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.
- Durable driver and o-ring assembly.
- 360° adjustable exhaust cover to deflect exhaust in any position.
- Ideal for heavy construction including framing and truss assembly.
Dimensions: 10.6"L x 13.6"H x 4.75"W (26.9cm x 34.5cm x 12.1cm)
Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 0.082" ~ 0.099" shank wire coil collated nails
Fastener Range: 1" ~ 2-3/8" (25mm ~ 60mm)
Fastener Capacity: approx. 300 fasteners
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
Crate and pallet construction, Sub flooring, Framing and sheathing, Siding, Decking, Wall and roof sheathing, Drywall installation, Fencing, Wood Assembly, Wall framing, Truss construction