The Milwaukee 2429-20 M12™ Sub-Compact Band Saw is the most compact and lightest weight cordless band saw on the market. At less than half the weight and size compared to a traditional deep cut band saw, the M12™ Band Saw provides one-handed power and portability to electricians, maintenance professionals, and other users cutting small diameter materials. The M12™ Band Saw weighs only 6.75 lbs and 12” in length, making it ideal for overhead or one-handed cutting applications.
This powerful saw can cut through ¾” EMT in only 3 seconds, and will get over 150 cuts per charge with the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC High Capacity battery. With a 1-5/8” x 1-5/8” cut
capacity and low vibration, the M12™ Band Saw performs clean cuts on the most common small diameter metal cutting applications. The M12™ Band Saw also features a dual-latching lower guard that covers the blade outside the active cutting area, addressing OSHA guarding requirements and making the tool suitable for one-handed use. The tool also includes a variable speed trigger, and LED light. Backed by Milwaukee’s® 5-year warranty the 2429-20 M12™ Band Saw Bare Tool comes equipped with (1) 18 TPI metal cutting blade. Battery and charger are sold separately with this model. The M12™ Sub-Compact Cordless band saw should be used only with Milwaukee® 48-39-0572 Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades.
- One-Handed Cuts: Most compact size and lightest weight of any cordless band saw
- Powerful Motor: Cuts 3/4" EMT in 3 seconds, up to 150 cuts per charge with the XC battery
- 1-5/8" Cut Capacity: For a wide range of applications
- Meets OSHA Guarding Requirements: Suitable for One-Handed use
- LED Light: Highlights the cut line
- Blade Tension Adjustment: Adjustable blade tracking
||27” x ½” x .020"