Our PRO Pack shock absorbing lanyards provide high quality compliance at an economical price and are trusted by workers. They feature durable webbing and plated alloy steel hardware for strength and corrosion resistance. PRO Pack lanyards feature a controlled tearing action when subjected to a fall, reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels and stopping the fall. In addition, PRO lanyards are lightweight and provide added comfort and safety. Various styles, lengths and hooks options are available to suit your specific jobsite needs.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg lanyardLong enough to be user friendly, but kept as short as possible to minimize free fall distance.
- Lightweight user friendly designCompact and simple design provides added worker satisfaction and productivity.
- PVC shock pack with protected labelShrink tube type construction protects the energy absorber and labeling from the elements for extended longevity.
- Abrasion resistant polyester webbingRugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forcesUnique controlled tearing action immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to safe levels.
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each endAutomatically locks and closes for added safety, and a high strength corrosion resistant construction is built to last.
- Impact indicatorA deployed energy absorber will allow user to visually see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple and reliable inspection.
|Capacity||200-386 lbs. (90-175kg)|
|Sub Brand||PRO™ Pack|
|Size||6 ft. (1.8m)|
|Anchor Connector Hook Type||Snap Hook|
|Energy Absorber Class||CSA E6/MAAF 1300 lbs. (5.8 kN)|
|Harness Connector Hook Type||Snap Hook|
|Number Of legs||Single-Leg|
|Lanyard Length||6 ft. (1.8m)|
|Harness Connection Hook||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Anchor Connection Hook||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Energy Absorber Cover||PVC|
|Other Standards||OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1|
|Physical Weight||2.30 lbs (1.0kg)|
|Product Types||Shock Absorbing Lanyard|
|Standards||CSA Z259.11 Class E6, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.|