The DHS790T2 offers flexible power options, corded for unlimited runtime or cordless powered by DEWALT brushless motor technology for portability. The DHS790 delivers professional capacity in cross-cut, vertical and nested crown cutting applications. Accuracy is delivered through easy to read, bevel and miter scales engineered with convenience and durability in mind. Additionally, the DHS790 was designed with the adjustment free CUTLINE (TM) blade positioning system for improved accuracy. Two 60V MAX* lithium ion batteries and a dual port fast charger are included with the saw.
- Flexible power - corded or cordless
- Accuracy - Easy to read bevel andmiter scales and CUTLINE(TM) blade positioning system
- Runtime - 310 cuts in 3-1/4" base molding
- Portability - compact design weighs 56 lbs.
- 45° BEVEL CUT CAPACITY (DIMENSIONAL LUMBER) 2X14"(2X16" WITH BACK FENCE)
- 45° MITER CUT CAPACITY (MAX HEIGHT) 4"
- 45° MITER CUT CAPACITY (MAX WIDTH) 8"
- 90° CROSS-CUT CAPACITY (DIMENSIONAL LUMBER) 2X14" (2X16" WITH BACK FENCE) IN
- 90° CROSS-CUT CAPACITY (MAX WIDTH) 16"
- AMPS 15 AMPS
- ARBOR SIZE 5/8 IN
- BLADE DIAMETER 12"
- FOR METAL CUTTING NO
- FOR WOOD CUTTING YES
- HANDLE TYPE TOP HANDLE
- HORIZONTAL CAPACITY: BASEBOARD LYING FLAT 16" IN
- HORIZONTAL CAPACITY: CROWN MOLDING LYING FLAT 13-3/4" IN
- NO LOAD SPEED 3800 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SYSTEM 60V
- TOOL HEIGHT 23.0 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 32.0 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 56 LBS
- TYPE OF MITER SAW SLIDE
- VERTICAL CAPACITY: BASEBOARD AGAINST FENCE 6-3/4" IN
- VERTICAL CAPACITY: CROWN MOLDING VERTICALLY NESTED 7-1/2" IN
- DHS790 Miter Saw
- 2 FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX* Batteries
- Dual Port Fast Charger
- DCA120 120V MAX* Corded Power Supply
- 12 in. Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag