Grex's new H850LX 2" 21 gauge brad nailer draws from over 16 years of experience designing and manufacturing the worlds best 23 gauge headless pinners that pros have relied on. 21 gauge nails offers a middle ground between the small holes size left by a 23 gauge pin and the holding strength of an 18 gauge brad nail. The H850LX is equipped with all the newest features found in Grex tools including the first to include an integrated edge guide. And its built with the same all metal design and quality that Grex continues to be recognized for.
Why use 21 gauge brad nails? This is an extremely valid question. Especially considering for the last 16 plus years we have been heavily advocating the advtanges of using 23 gauge headless pins and continually developing new technologies to enable the use of 23 gauge pins in more and more applications. We have always been strong supporters of replacing the majority of traditioanl 18 gauge brad nail applications with 23 gauge pins. And saving the 18 gauge brad nails for areas where more holding power is necessary. So why would we now introduce a 21 gauge brad nailer? The simple answer is to enable you with more options so that you can find the best solution that you see fit. The H850LX was really born from the request and feedback of customer's like yourself.
- Powerful motor consistently drives 2" brads into hardwoods.
- Internal aluminum parts
- Precision machined and anodized internal cylinder and piston valves for robust performance.
- One-piece driver design precision machined, hardened steel for optimal balance of performance and durability.
- Minimal hole size in workpiece
- Driver tip is tapered to create the smallest mark possible for minimal puttying.
- Auto trigger lockout prevents empty (dry) firing and alerts user need to reload.
- One-Touch Lock-Out Over-Ride
- Lets you use the last 7 nails intelligently
- On-Board Edge Guide lets you work faster and more precisely
- On-Board Edge Guide Holder
- Convenient storage when not in use
- Extruded aluminum magazine durable and designed for smooth and quick reloading.
- Narrow nose design lets you reach in corners and tight areas for detail work.
- Removable no-mar rubber tip helps protect your workpiece and precisely locates nailing position.
- Posit-Lock Nose Cover dramatically reduces jamming.
- Steel belt hook for easy carrying of tool; left or right mounted.
- Rear exhaust keeps air directed away from you and your workpiece.
- Large fastener indicator window easily see when fasteners are low.
- Allen key storage for quick convenient access.
- Swivel air coupler keeps your air hose tangle-free for easier handling.
- Rubber handgrip for a firm comfortable tool grip.
|Size||9.75"H x 9"L x 2"W (24.8 x 22.9 x 5 cm)|
|Weight||3.6 lbs. (1.6 kgs.)|
|Operating Pressure||60 ~ 110 psi (4 ~ 7.6 bars)|
|Fastener Type||21 Gauge Brad Nails|
|Fastener Range||3/8" ~ 2" (10mm ~ 50mm)|
|Fastener Capacity||1 strip (approx. 150 brads)|
|Air Inlet||1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug|