Husqvarna 967083301 K4000 Cut-n-Break 9 in. Corded QuikCut Electric Dual Blade Power Cutter is the natural choice when you need to cut deep but want a machine with low tool and maintenance costs. The K 4000 Cut-n-Break enables you to cut as deep as 400 mm from one side. Suitable for flush cutting close to walls and floors as well as for smaller jobs like window openings where you want to avoid over-cutting at the corners.
- Cost-efficient cutting method: With the unique cut-n-break method you can work your way through the material step-by step at a low tool cost
- Exceptional cutting depth: The long body and double cutting blades allow you to make cuts up to maximum 16" deep
- Perfect for flush cutting: The adjustable blade guard allows close cutting to walls and floors
- Ergonomically designed rear handle: Power cord inlet located underneath the handle enables ease of use and comfortable handling with hassle free operation
- Grooves can be quickly cut to create a channel for up to 3/4" wide, perfect for water lines and electrical conduit in a single pass
- Double blade system also aids in faster crack renovation and expansion joint repair
- Electronic Softstart provides starting with normal, slow-acting fuses
- High performing blades included
- Rated input power: 2.4 hp
- Voltage: 100-120 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Cutting depth, max: 16 in.
- Blade diameter, max: 9 in.
- Blade thickness, max: 0.1 in.
- Peripheral speed, max: 11810 fpm
- Product size: 8.9 in. x 15.4 in.
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 109 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 3.2 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 3.4 m/s²