Here is a flat, rigid and durable mounting solution for reliable use in any router table application. The insert dimensions of the Rout-R-Plate™ are the same size as our Mast-R-Lift II™ and our Rout-R-Lift II ™ and will also fit our model #03006 solid phenolic Mast-R-Top™.
The Rout-R-Plate™ includes a convenient center hole bushing used to align the router so it is centered in the bit hole. Simple step by step instruction make accurately drilling and mounting any router easy to accomplish. The plate center hole is machined to accept a 3-1/2" raised panel bit and includes two additional insert rings. Additional insert ring sets are available separately.
- Plate dimensions 9-1/4" X 11-3/4" X 3/8" Thick
- Up top levelling with 8 contact points using flat point set screws, hex key included
- 2 Tab-Loc™ Inserts included (2" I.D. and 1-3/8" I.D. for standard template guide bushings)
- Glass Filled Polycarbonate insert ring wrench included
- Start pin included
- Centering bushing to align router to plate included
Includes two insert rings (Ø2" ID and Ø1-3/8" for use with Porter-Cable template guides), and pin wrench.