- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) Technology Features Wireless Dust Collection Technology!
- Suitable For DRY APPLICATIONS ONLY.
- AWS (Auto-Start Wireless System) uses Bluetooth® technology to communicate between tool and vacuum and enable wireless control when used with Makita AWS cordless tools.
- Accepts 2 x 18V Li-Ion batteries without a battery converter for use with existing 18V Li-ion battery platform.
- HEPA Filter is used to capture very fine particles effectively.
- Variable suction power enables operator to adjust the suction power to the application.
- Large on/off switch enables easy operation.
- Battery cover protects batteries against water penetration.
- Caster stoppers protects vacuum cleaner against unintentional movement during operation.
- Dual LED charge level indicator displays approximate remaining battery power.
- Removable dust canister can be emptied quickly and easily for minimal downtime.
- Removable storage box for integrated storage of removable power cord and additional batteries.
- Rubber bumper design protects vacuum cleaner and materials against damage.
- Equipped with adapter cuff for versatility of applications.
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG
- Battery Capacities: Need 2x18V Lithium Batteries
- Container Capacity: 8.0 L
- Continuous Use: Approx. 40 minutes with Two BL1850B
- Maximum Air Flow: 74 CFM with ø38 mm x 2.5 m hose
- Power: 90 W with ø38 mm x 2.5 m hose
- Static Water Lift: 39.4 in. (100 cm)
- Noise Level: 66 dB(A)
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxH): 14-3/8 in. x 13-1/8 in. x 14-1/2 in. (366 mm x 334 mm x 368 mm)
- Net Weight: 15.7 lbs (7.1 kg)
- (1) Vacuum (DVC864LZ)
- (1) Hose Complete 28-3.5M W/Front Cuffs 22, 24, 38 (195433-3)
- (1) Poly Bag 10 pc / Set (195432-5)
- (1) HEPA Filter Set (197166-6)
- (1) Damper Set (195552-5)
- (1) Prefilter Set (195553-3)
- (1) Wireless Unit Set (198901-5)
- (1) Accessory Tool Box (455732-8)
Battery and Charger Sold Separately