- Available in various lengths to suit specific applications
- Available in Master Cartons (600-1,000 Screws) or Job Packs (200 Screws)
- Fine Thread screws are ideal for drywall or plaster materials to metal applications as they provide increased holding power versus coarsely threaded screws
- Fine/Coarse Threads are ideal for applications requiring quick penetration and strong holding power. Coarse threads near the point fasten the screw quickly, while the finer threads near the head of the screw provide a secure grip on the material. Ideal for applications such as subfloors.
- Phosphate Coated screws are suitable for INTERIOR use only, including wood, metal and drywall. Phosphate limits corrosion and can be easily painted.
- Zinc Coated screws are suitable for INTERIOR use only, including wood furniture and more. They are rust resistant but should not be used for exterior applications.
- Ultra-Coated screws are designed for INTERIOR and EXTERIOR use and are rust resistant. They are non-toxic, low odour and meet all EPA and OSHA requirements. They are also self-repairing, rated up to 1,000 hours salt spray exposure, resistant to organic solvents and maintain their mechanical properties up to 300oc. Ultra-coated screws are compatible with ACQ and Pressure Treated lumber.