Accuracy certified for both top and bottom readings. Strong, wide frame design. Locked-in vials are pre-calibrated. Removable rubber end caps for flush measuring. Caps grip walls and prevent gouges in drywall. Oversized rubber hand-holds for comfort. Accuracy guaranteed for life.
Stabila levels are unparalleled with regard to their accuracy and dependability. The secret - the vials made of block acrylic glass are firmly epoxy-locked in the frame. A perfect system. The vial is firmly cast in the high strength aluminum frame with non-shrink epoxy. No re-adjustment, no realignment, no tensioning against springs made of steel or fatigued plastic, no welding or clamping stresses.
- Unique vial design: bright and easy to read
- Vials will not leak, break or fog
- Vials read the same in all positions
- Dual material handholes for comfort and grip
- Shock-absorbing endcaps: prevent slipping
- Removable rubber endcaps to carry lines tight into corners
- Electrostatic Enamel Finish, baked on tough
- Cleans up with water and brush
- Guaranteed for Life
- Made in Germany