Amana 46284 1/8-in Carving 3D Tapered Ballnose features:
- Specially designed for 2D and 3D CNC profiling and carving in plastic, aluminum, & wood with machines such as "i-Carver", CNC Shark, ShopBot, Datron & Carvewright.
- The high-shear ball nose tips cut smooth 2D and 3D contours with reduced stepping while the proprietary ZrN coating (applied by the physical vapor deposition coating process) provides high resistance to wear, sharper cutting edges, extended tool life and less friction & heat buildup.
- Precision 2D and 3D large scale carving
- Dimensional signage
- 3D millwork
- 2D and 3D contouring, profiling, modeling and pattern making for cabinetry, sign making, furniture making and jewelry mold making
- Compatible with CarveWright and CompuCarve woodworking systems
- Perfect for model-makers on large 3D milling profiles in abrasive EPS foam and other materials