Have you considered a career at the leading tool and machinery supplier in the GTA?
Atlas Machinery is a family business and our growing dynamic team is an extension of our family. We are always looking for talented individuals who bring value to our company. Our team and business is growing, and there are many career opportunities at Atlas Machinery. If you or someone you know is knowledgeable or wanting to learn about woodworking, construction, metalworking, business administration, or are an experienced sales person, we encourage you to submit your resume for consideration.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of the Atlas Machinery team, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job title in subject line.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted. We are committed to an inclusive, accessible and respectful work environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.
We would love to hear from you. Please make sure you express in your cover letter/email why you believe you are a qualified applicant to be considered for an interview.
In your cover letter/email please also state your strengths or area(s) of interest in the following positions:
- Head Cashier
- Driver & Customer Service
- Warehouse Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Woodworking Machinery & Accessory Specialist
- Metalworking Machinery & Accessory Specialist
- Power & Cordless Tool Specialist
- Construction Tool & Accessory Specialist
- Inside Industrial Account Sales
- Inside Institutional Account Sales
- Online Order Administrator and Shipper
- Gas and Power Tool Service Technician
- Website Maintenance & Update Administrator
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing the opportunity to join the Atlas Machinery Team.