Reach places that were once difficult or impossible to access. Bessey's patented GearKlamp provides a unique clamping solution for tight, narrow spaces or anywhere you want quick, secure and ergonomic clamping. With its patented bar-mounted handle and internal gear mechanism, GearKlamp provides added clearance, so you can position the clamp in cramped locations or up against another object—and still have enough room to turn the handle. Available in 6", 12", 18" and 24" models, GearKlamp delivers a clamping force of up to 450 lbs.
- Patented mechanism separates spindle from handle for greater clearance
- Fully enclosed gear train keeps out dust and debris
- Quick-release shift button for fast set up
- Pressure pad swivels and self aligns on workpiece
- High-quality two-component ergonomic handle
- Durable reinforced clamping arms
- Hardened and tempered cold-drawn steel rail
- V-grooved anvil for clamping round parts
- Non-marring caps for delicate workpieces
- Capacity: 24"
- Throat depth: 2-3/8"
- Clamping force: 450 lbs
- Approximate weight: 2.09 lbs