This protective pair of left and right endcaps safeguard the ends of the tracks. The Bosch FSNKK endcaps also ensure the saw glides smoothly over the end of the track. This accessory is part of the Bosch Track Saw and track-guidance system, which allows precise end-to-end cuts and plunge cuts. It is accurate and easy to work with. The track saw, along with the tracks, can make a more-easily transportable alternative to a table saw to a jobsite. The cuts are table-saw quality, with virtually no splinters.
- (1) Left Protective End Cap for Saw Tracks
- (1) Right Protective End Cap for Saw Tracks
- Protective end caps – pair of left and right caps safeguard the ends of the tracks, while also ensuring the saw glides smoothly over the end of the track
- Convenient, portable system – easily transportable saw and track system (sold separately) provide an alternative to a table saw
- Caps works with tracks and miter guide of Bosch Track Saw System
- Provides fast, easy setup for one-step straight and clean finish cuts in wood and wood-based sheet goods such as laminated particle boards and plywood
|Tracks||FSN800, FSN800-32, FSN1100, FSN1600, FSN1600-32, FSN2100|