The Track Anti-Splinter Strip helps prevent tearing and splintering along the cut edge, therefore ensuring better cut quality. The strip is custom molded to securely interlock with a slot in the track, rather than being glued with a detachable adhesive strip. This strip is part of the Bosch Track Saw and track-guidance system, which allows precise end-to-end cuts and plunge cuts. It is accurate and easy to work with. The track saw, along with the tracks, can make a more-easily transportable alternative to a table saw to a jobsite. The cuts are table-saw quality, with virtually no splinters, thanks in part to the tracks and their FSNSS Anti-Splinter Strip.
- (1) 11 Ft. Anti-Splinter Strip
- (4) Securing Spikes
- Anti-Splinter Strip design – helps prevent tearing and splintering along the cut edge, therefore ensuring better cut quality
- Custom molded – securely interlocks with a slot in the track, instead of being glued with a detachable adhesive strip
- Part of a light, convenient, portable system – easily transportable saw and track system (sold separately) provide an alternative to a table saw
- Works with tracks of and miter guide of Bosch Track Saw System – provides fast, easy setup for one-step straight and clean finish cuts in wood and wood-based sheet goods such as laminated particle boards and plywood
Tracks: FSN800, FSN800-32, FSN1100, FSN1600, FSN1600-32, FSN2100