This Bosch 12V Max Flexiclick 5-In-1 Drill/Driver System features an efficient EC Brushless motor for max runtime and upgraded power – 300 In.-Lbs. of torque. The GSR12V-300FC is designed for professionals who want a high-quality tool that redefines their limits to get the tough jobs done. At only 1.2 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) and a max speed of 1,750 rpm, this robust drill/driver delivers the performance you expect in the size you want. It has two speed settings – a 0-460 rpm for high-power driving tasks and 0-1,750 rpm for high-speed drilling. It starts with a magnetic bit holder for basic driving. The four attachments – a locking bit holder, a keyless chuck, an offset-angle and a right angle– each attach to the tool securely and easily with the One-Click interface. The right-angle attachment is for tight spaces, and it works with all three other adapters. The offset-angle attachment delivers precise screwdriving close to edges. Both of these attachments rotate to 16 positions without removing them. The locking bit holder attachment locks hex bits for high-torque drilling, while the keyless chuck provides locked-in drilling.
- (1) GSR12V-300FC 12V Max EC Brushless Flexiclick 5-In-1 Drill/Driver
- (1) Keyless Chuck Attachment
- (1) Locking Bit Holder Attachment
- (1) Right-Angle Attachment
- (1) Offset-Angle Attachment
- (2) 12V Max 2.0 Ah Batteries
- (1) 12V Max Charger
- (1) Carrying Bag
- Flexiclick 5-in-1 design – delivers outstanding versatility in a compact, high-quality drill/driver
- Keyless chuck attachment – provides locked-in drilling for difficult materials
- Locking bit holder attachment – locks hex bits for high-torque driving
- EC Brushless motor – delivers longer runtime with 300 In.-Lbs. of torque and a max speed of 1,750 rpm
- Right-angle attachment – designed for tight work spaces; works with other three adapters and rotates to 16 positions without removing from tool
- Offset-angle attachment – offers precise screwdriving very close to edges; rotates to 16 positions without removing from tool
- Magnetic bit holder – provides the shortest head length for basic driving without an attachment
- One-click interface – supplies secure, easy fit with included attachments
- Compact design – weighs only 1.2 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) with a very short head length
- Two-speed transmission – provides a high-power setting at 0-460 rpm and a high-speed setting at 1,750 rpm
- Precision 20+1 clutch settings – allows for accurate torque settings for less fastener damage
- LED light – illuminates dark work areas effectively and afterglow function keeps the light on for 10 seconds after the tool is off
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage (V) 12
- Chuck Design Keyless
- Chuck Size 1/4 in Hex
- Height 7.1"
- Length 4.5"
- No Load RPM 0-460 / 0-1,750
- Rating 12V Max
- Torque (in. lbs.) 300
- Weight (lbs.) 1.3
- Width 2.0"
- Works With Dust Extraction/Collection Hood HDC200