Bosch's masonry-grinding abrasive wheels feature the X-LOCK mount, offering a wheel change that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There’s an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The wheel is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. Bosch bonded abrasive wheels are made with high-quality Silicon Carbide grit for exceptional speed and durability in tough environments for grinding or blending applications.
- Bonded abrasive wheel with the X-LOCK mount design – offers a faster, fixed mount and high-quality Silicon Carbide grit
- X-LOCK wheel change – features snap-on mounting and a wheel-release lever on grinder for change-out that's up to five times faster
- Tool-free disc swap – the wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts for no losable parts
- Backward compatible – Bosch X-LOCK abrasive wheels are backward compatible with standard 7/8 In. arbor mounts
- Resinoid bonds – specially formulated with multiple layers of stranded fiberglass and Silicon Carbide grit for speed and durability
- Application focused – designed specifically for fast material removal with an easy-to-understand color-coding system and use with small angle grinder
- Precision manufacturing – optimized wheels for less vibration and improved working speed
- Application: Masonry grinding
- Arbor Size: X-LOCK, 7/8"
- Diameter: 5" x 1/4"
- Grit: 24 grit, silicon carbide
- Max. RPM: 12,200
- Tool: Small Angle Grinder / X-LOCK Small Angle Grinder
- Wheel Diameter: 5" x 1/4"
- Includes: (1) 5 In. x 1/4 In. X-LOCK Arbor Type 27 30 Grit Masonry Grinding Abrasive Wheel