Champion Cutting Tool's CT7 Carbide Tipped Hole Cutters are the perfect portable tool for the profesional electrician, plumber, mechanic and contractor looking to drill large diameter holes in tough materials using an electric drill. With proper use, the CT7 can be used to drill hundreds of holes, increasing productivity on any job site. The CT7 outperforms bi-metal holesaws. It will cut fast, accurate, bur free holes in steel plate, stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, fiberglass, and plastics up to 1 inch thick. The ejector spring ejects the slug saving time and the safety collar stop prevents over penetration for safer, faster operation. Full size range includes 9/16 inch to 4-1/2 inch diameter. (9/16" to 3" have 3/8" shank) (3-1/4" to 4-1/2" have 1/2" shank).
- Superior to Bi-Metal Holesaws! Faster and More Accurate Drilling. Longer Tool Life.
- For use in an electric drill: Ideal for drilling steel plate, stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, fiberglass and plastics up to 1 inch thick
- Unique Triple Edge Cutting System for fast, bur free/smooth drilling
- Ejector spring ejects slug saving time and safety collar stop prevents over penetration for safer, faster operation
- Common applications include drilling: junction/switch boxes, metal studs, appliances, auto body repair, truck/trailer frames, ductile pipe