The DCH481X2 60V Max Brushless 1-9/16" SDS Max Combination Hammer is a light weight high-performance hammer that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism. The DCH481 delivers 6.1 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 - #8 rebar, dry coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application. The patented E-Clutch system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. The Active Vibration Control technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. With its balanced design, SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology and Extreme Run Time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even in the hardest concrete.
- 6.1J's of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- Two 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah Batteries
- BLOWS/MIN 3,150 BPM
- CHARGERS/BATTERIES DCB609 / DCB118
- CHIPPING YES
- CHISEL ROTATION TRUE
- CHUCK TYPE SDS MAX
- CLUTCH E-CLUTCH AND INTEGRAL MECHANICAL CLUTCH
- E-CLUTCH(TM) YES
- IMPACT ENERGY 6.1 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 540 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 1/2 - 1-1/8 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SYSTEM 60V MAX
- TOOL LENGTH 19.75 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 11.90 LBS
- VIBRATION CONTROL YES - SHOCKS
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 9.4
- Side Handle
- (2) 9.0Ah Batteries