The 20V MAX String Trimmer features a patented gear drive design for amplified torque when powering through overgrowth. The bump feed head provides 13" of swath with DEWALT's 0.080" line. The variable speed trigger offers precise power control as well as performance and runtime management with the Hi/Lo speed control switch. Well balanced and only 8.5 lbs (with a 20V MAX 5.0Ah battery--DCB205), the string trimmer is easy to maneuver and puts less stress on the user.
- 13" cutting swath with 0.080" line
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life
- Patented gear drive design that powers through overgrowth
- Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm
- Variable trigger with hi/lo speed control for added power or extended runtime
- Part of the 20V MAX system of tools