DEWALT BREAKAWAY Reciprocating Saw Blades are designed for the contractor who is tired of throwing away halfused blades. With the BREAKAWAY feature, the user is able to remove the used section of the blade and then reinsert the unused blade back into the saw. The 6” BREAKAWAY Reciprocating Saw Blade breaks into a 4” blade, which allows up to 1” material to be cut. The 9” BREAKAWAY Reciprocating Saw Blade breaks into a 6” blade, which allows up to 2” material to be cut. The BREAKAWAY blades have been designed with a thick body for durability and feature a 14/18 variable tooth pattern for optimized cuts in a variety of metal cutting applications.
- BREAKAWAY feature allows for full blade use, without compromising the integrity of the blade
- Thick kerf blade design for durability
- 14/18TPI variable tooth pattern for optimized cuts in a variety of metal cutting applications
- Expandable ToughCase holds blades and is designed to fit in power tool kit box
- Combination sets provide a selection of BREAKAWAY blades for common applications
- DWABK461418 (7) - 6" BREAKAWAY Reciprocating Saw Blades
- DWABK491418 (3) - 9" BREAKAWAY Reciprocating Saw Blades