Our most powerful tools just got better with the 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. circular saw with electric brake. It has up to 47% more power than the DCS575 60V MAX* circular saw** with 2456 unit watts out. With a no-load speed of 5800 RPM, this saw delivers the power of a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless through revolutionary DEWALT FLEXVOLT technology.
- Up to 47% more power vs the DCS575**
- Uses a 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16 in. at a 90° bevel.
- Maximum bevel capacity of 57° with bevel stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Electric brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
- Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
- BEVEL CAPACITY 57 DEGREES °
- BEVEL STOPS 22.5° AND 45°
- BLADE DIAMETER 7-1/4"
- BRAKE TRUE
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 45° 2 IN
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 90° 2-9/16 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SPEED 5800 RPM
- SYSTEM 60V MAX*
- TOOL WEIGHT 8.2 LBS
- (1) DCS578 60V MAX* Brushless 7-1/2 in. Circular Saw
- (1) Blade
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Charger
- (1) DCB609 FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah Battery
- (1) Kit Bag