With a premium XL stainless steel blade, this DEWALT “Big Back” taping knife offers perfect, precise flex for a better finish and faster application rates.
This taping knife has a comfortable soft-grip handle that has been ergonomically designed for all-day use on the job site. The handle is lightweight, impact/solvent resistant and has been double-riveted to the blade backplate using stainless steel rivets for added structural integrity. The handle also has an alloy-metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails and to provide additional blade protection when dropped.
Designed and built for industry professionals, this taping knife is Guaranteed Tough and backed by DEWALT’s nationwide service network
- “Big Back” anodized backplate and larger blade to hold more compound
- Premium stainless steel blade for corrosion resistance
- Precise flex for an efficient, high quality finish
- Soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use
- Glass-reinforced nylon core
- Impact/solvent resistant handle – double riveted to the blade backplate for maximum strength
- Alloy metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails
- Oversized hang hole
- Easy-peel label