No more brush replacements with this 5 in. / 6 in. Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake, No Lock. Our long-lasting brushless motor keeps going with minimized maintenance. It features a brake that stops the wheel quickly. PERFORM & PROTECT features help add user protection with Kickback Brake and E-CLUTCH, designed to help provide enhanced control in bind-ups and stalls.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 1 second or less on average using DWA8824 wheel
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- LANYARD READY integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 6 in. type 27 guard, 6 in. Type 1 Guard
|E-CLUTCH / OVERLOAD PROTECTION||TRUE|
|MAX WATTS OUT||1800 W|
|SPINDLE SIZE||5/8 IN. - 11 IN|
|TOOL LENGTH||13.6 IN|
|TOOL WEIGHT||6 LBS|