This 7 in. Brushless Small Angle Grinder, Rat Tail, with Kickback Brake, No Lock, and Pipeline Cover is GUARANTEED TOUGH with a high-performance brushless motor. You'll never need to service it for brush replacements. An integrated brake stops the wheel quickly when the motor shuts off. Get enhanced user protection with PERFORM & PROTECT features that don't affect performance. Kickback Brake and E-CLUTCH are designed to help give the user enhanced control in bind-ups and stalls, and LANYARD READY attachment points make it easy to tether the tool when working at height.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 4 seconds or less on average using DW8826 wheel
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- LANYARD READY integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- The gear case grip is a soft cover that can be used as a gripping surface only for pipeline grinding and wire brushing where the edge of the wheel is used for grinding and cleaning and precise control is needed for accuracy. As with any gripping surface, maintain firm grip during use. The side handle should be used as the secondary grip surface for all other applications.
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 7 in. type 27 guard
- Pipeline Cover
|E-CLUTCH / OVERLOAD PROTECTION||TRUE|
|MAX WATTS OUT||1800 W|
|SPINDLE SIZE||5/8 IN. - 11 IN|
|TOOL LENGTH||19 IN|
|TOOL WEIGHT||6.4 LBS|