The Diamondback 701 Vest is one of our hottest items! Created from the best features of Military vests, Fly Fishing vests, Cycling vests, and Hunting vests, the 701 is one of a kind.
The 701 is the lightest, most durable and adaptable construction tool belt vest on the market. A single layer of military-grade nylon mesh will stand up to any job site while keeping you cool and comfortable. We designed the 701 tool vest to provide coverage where you need it while maximizing breathability with open shoulders and under arms and a tapered back panel. Adjustable shoulder straps and a built-in waist belt will replace both your belt and suspenders to evenly distribute weight throughout your shoulders, waist and torso.
Attach any Diamondback pouch or accessory to the waist belt or torso attachment points. Two bands of heavy duty elastic at the top of the back provide shock absorption and access to safety harness connection points. The waist belt adjusts at the rear so there is no buckle to damage cabinets or other surfaces for trim carpenters and installers. The three adjustment straps under each arm allow our standard size to fit most users. There is a hanging strap at the top of the back for when you are ready to set your Vest aside at the end of the day.
- Lightweight Military Grade Nylon Mesh
- Integrated Tightening-Adjustable Belt
- Shock Absorbing Elastic Back
- 6 Front Modular Attachment Points
- 6 Rib/Hip Tightening Adjustment Straps
- Hook & Loop Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Storage Loop
- Optional Lumbar/Shoulder Support Pads
- The M/L Vest fits waist/torso/chest size 32-44
- XL fits waist/torso/chest size 42-52
- Colours: Black & Silver & HiVis