All-purpose blade designed for ripping, cutting along, and across the grain for easy feed in softwood, hardwood, plywood, chipboard, and particleboard. The fifth raker tooth is designed to give a clean medium quality cut. For radial arm and table saws.
- Carbide tipped for maximum performance
- Combination Design with a 15° hook angle for ripping, cutting along, and across the grain
- Large Gullets in front of flat top rakers produces high-speed ripping as well as easy chip removal
- Diameter 12"
- Teeth 60
- Kerf (B) .149” (3.8mm)
- Bore 1"
- Grind COMB- Combination Saw Blades
- Hook Angle 15°
- Technology Carbide Tipped
- Material Soft Wood, Hard Wood, Plywood, Chipboards, Particle Boards
- Tools Miter Saw, Sliding Miter Saw , Radial Arm Saw, Stationary Table Saw, Vertical Panel Saw
- Max. RPM 6,500