For cutting aluminum sheets, tubing extrusions, and other nonferrous metals such as copper, brass, lead, and magnesium. For smooth cutting, use lots of lubricants and a clamping device.
Note: The material must be clamped firmly to the table on both sides during the cutting operation. The use of coolant is very important.
- Carbide tipped for maximum performance
- This blade is furnished with a Negative 6° hook angle for a reasonable finish
- This hook angle prevents self-feeding of materials and gives the operator maximum control over the feed of the cut
- Diameter 12"
- Teeth 72
- Kerf (B) .126” (3.2mm)
- Bore 1"
- Grind MTCG- Modified Triple Chip Grind
- Hook Angle - 6°
- Technology Carbide Tipped
- Material Non-Ferrous Material
- Tools Miter Saw, Sliding Miter Saw , Radial Arm Saw, Stationary Table Saw, Vertical Panel Saw
- Max. RPM 4,400