Hand-guided single-speed metal core drilling system for rapid and flexible use of core drills.
- 1 metal core drill KBH 25 S
- 1 centring drill bit
- 1 additional handle
- 1 cutting spray
- 1 plastic carrying case
- Work up to 6 times faster thanks to innovative drilling technology: 5 mm deep centre drilling at 1600 rpm followed by disconnection of the centre bit and automatic speed change to 520 rpm to achieve the optimum cutting speed for carbide core bits. With its specially developed cutting geometry, the carbide core bit completes the desired hole diameter with little effort on the user's part.
- Can be used with all standard metals and surfaces by adjusting the speed to the task in hand.
- High level of safety thanks to torque slipping clutch. Protects the user in the event of overload by disconnecting the output side from the drive side.
- ** Torque slipping clutch.
- Reversible rotation.
- FEIN high-power motor with high speed stability.
- Variable speed control.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed setting.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- Carbide core drill bits with optimised service life.
- Restart protection.
- Wide range of accessories.
|Input||1 200 W|
|Speed, full load||0-520 rpm|
|Torque at max. output power||50 Nm|
|Stall torque||50** Nm|
|Drilling diameter in steel, core drill bit||25 mm|
|Capacity in Ø stainless steel||25 mm|
|Drilling diameter in aluminium, core drill bit||30 mm|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.||20 mm|
|Drilling diameter in steel, hole saws||80 mm|
|Hole saws, max. drilling depth||4 mm|
|Core drill holder||QuickIN Plus|
|Width across corners||27 mm|
|Cable with plug||4 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||3.3 kg|