Pairing the TID with the HKC will make quickwork of cutting and assembly at the framing stage of your construction project.
- 1 – TID 18 Impact Driver, SysGen 3 187
- 1 – HKC 55 Track Saw, Sys 4
- 2 – BP 18V Li 5.2 Ah Battery Pack w/Bluetooth
- 1 – TCL 6 Rapid Charger
- 1 – FSK 250 Guide Rail / HKC
- 1 – Extra 12 Tooth Blade / HKC
- 1 – Belt Clip
- 1 – Sys 1 for accessories
TID 18 Impact Driver*
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance.
- The TID 18 turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the hammer mechanism striking on the tangent, along the direction of rotation.
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Supported by the Festool 3 year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear.
Strength and Benefits
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: Kickback-free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
- Intelligent Power: The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T- mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
- Finesse: With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Li-ion battery capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Gears 3 + T-Mode
- Idling speed, 1st/2nd/3rd gear
- 1st gear 0 – 1200 RPM
- 2nd gear 0 – 2000 RPM
- 3rd gear 0 – 3200 RPM
- T-mode 0 – 3200 RPM (lowering to 750)
- Max. number of hammer strokes / 3rd gear 4500 BPM
- Max. torque 3rd gear 1593.18 in. lbs. / 180.00 Nm
- Dimensions LxHxW (without battery pack) 5.2” (132mm) x 8.94” (227mm) x 3.3” (84mm)
- Tool holder 1/4”
- Weight with Li-ion Battery 3.3 lbs. / 1.5 kg
HKC 55 Track Saw*
The HKC 55 cordless circular track saw in combination with the FSK cutting rail, provide a new miter-saw system for more independence and combines precision and efficiency with a high level of user-friendliness, optimized ergonomics and ease of use.
Features such as the cutting depth adjustment with plunge cut function, the hinged-cover remote control, guide wedge and FastFix saw blade change, provide the best possible working conditions. The FSK cutting rail provides precise cutting with repeat accuracy.
- 18V Li-ion battery and trimming rail attachments ensure mobile independence
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for max cutting power
- In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50°
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
- HKC 18v cordless saw only (no guide rail, no batteries, no charger)
- 18-tooth standard blade
- Systainer SYS 4 T-LOC
EXTREMELY EASY DEPTH ADJUSTMENT
Simply push the lever and set the desired cutting depth using the clearly visible and easy-to-read scale, then release and you’re done! Combine this with the plunge cut function and you will find you can make plunge cuts to the preset cutting depth easily and conveniently.
HINGED-COVER REMOTE CONTROL
To enable a clear view of the saw blade, the hinged protective cover can be moved backwards from the front handle, thus uncovering the saw blade. This ensures your hands always remain at a safe distance from the saw blade.
RIVING KNIFE FOR A HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY
The guide wedge enables unobstructed, stress-free, safe sawing. As it is integrated into the spring-mounted hinged cover, it is also possible to carry out plunge cuts in a safe and unobstructed way.
VIEWING WINDOW AND CUTTING INDICATOR
The open construction and the viewing window on the inside provide a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade. The continuous cutting indicator also increases precision.
THE QUICK-ACTING CLOSURE
The new HK 55 circular saw can be coupled to the cutting rail or decoupled from it in an instant, depending on whether you want to saw with or without a guide.
THE STOP SYSTEM
The fixed positioning bolt and the adjustable stop allow angle cuts from -60° to +60° to be made and repeated exactly. For simple work, lock the most common angle settings into place in the rail.
THE RETRACTION FUNCTION
To ensure it is always ready for use, the cutting rail has an adjustable stop and an integrated rubber spring, which automatically brings the HK 55 back to the starting position.
Note: The HKC 55 does not have variable speed.
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Idle engine speed 4,500 min⁻¹
- Saw blade diameter 160 mm
- Angular range 0 - 50 °
- Cutting depth 0°, 90° 0-55 mm
- Cutting depth 45°/50° 42/38 mm
- Dust extraction connection dia. 27/36 mm
- Li-Ion battery capacity 5.2 Ah
Bluetooth 18V Airstream Lithium Ion Battery, 5.2AH*
The new Bluetooth battery packs communicate with the Bluetooth module on the mobile dust extractor (sold separately, 202097) and ensure that even a cordless tool starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when switched on. This allows you to now benefit from Festool's entire dust-free system when working with Festool cordless products.
• Incorporates Festool's AIRSTREAM technology which ensure batteries are charged quickly and effectively with active cooling during the charging procedure
• Integrated LED display on the battery pack provides you with the charge status at all times
• Communicates via Bluetooth with the Bluetooth module (sold separately) on the Festool CT 26/36/48 dust extractors and starts the CT Dust Extractor when the cordless tool is switched on
• Powerful 5.2 Ah battery for endurance and power
Note: Not compatible with Festool 18V Hybrid Sanders or CXS/TXS cordless drills.
TCL 6 Rapid Charger*
6 amp charger reduces charging time for Lithium-ion batteries. Charges Festool flat-pack, slide-type, Lithium-ion batteries 10.8 volt - 18.0 volt.*. Includes cable wrap storage area and key-slot mounting holes.
- Quickly ready for use thanks to the rapid charger for Li-ion battery packs (except for CXS/TXS)
- Always up to date: LED display shows the remaining battery life and charge status
- Sensible storage: Space-saving with a secure cord holder
- Simple wall mounting through elongated holes on the rear
- Lithium-ion (Li-ion) replacement charger for most 10.8 - 18V battery packs*
*Excludes 10.8 volt batteries for TXS and CXS. Also excludes Nickel-based battery chemistries.