Whether cutting a laminate top with chip fee precision or installing hardware in a tight space these tools have got you covered. The continuity a consistent battery platform provides comfort in knowing that you will have the power that you need to perform.
- 1 – TID 18 Impact Driver, SysGen 3 187
- 1 – PSC 420 Carvex Jigsaw, Sys 3
- 2 – BP 18V Li-HighPower 4.0Ah Battery Pack w/Bluetooth
- 1 – TCL 6 Rapid Charger
- 1 – 25 Blade Assortment Pack / PSC
- 1 – Belt Clip
- 1 – Sys 1 for accessories
TID 18 Impact Driver*
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance.
- The TID 18 turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the hammer mechanism striking on the tangent, along the direction of rotation.
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Supported by the Festool 3 year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear.
Strength and Benefits
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: Kickback-free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
- Intelligent Power: The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T- mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
- Finesse: With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Li-ion battery capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Gears 3 + T-Mode
- Idling speed, 1st/2nd/3rd gear
- 1st gear 0 – 1200 RPM
- 2nd gear 0 – 2000 RPM
- 3rd gear 0 – 3200 RPM
- T-mode 0 – 3200 RPM (lowering to 750)
- Max. number of hammer strokes / 3rd gear 4500 BPM
- Max. torque 3rd gear 1593.18 in. lbs. / 180.00 Nm
- Dimensions LxHxW (without battery pack) 5.2” (132mm) x 8.94” (227mm) x 3.3” (84mm)
- Tool holder 1/4”
- Weight with Li-ion Battery 3.3 lbs. / 1.5 kg
PSC 420 Carvex Jigsaw*
Tackle your most demanding (and remote) applications with the robust and versatile new Carvex Cordless Jigsaws. Designed to deliver the same performance as their corded counterparts while taking advantage of the tool-less base change platform, these revolutionary jigsaws will have you forgetting that you've cut the cord.
Batteries and charger not included with Basic version.
Precise - With automatic blade guidance, stroboscopic lights, and zero-clearance Splinterguards, the Carvex lets you cut straight and true, with virtually zero tearout!
Versatile - A revolutionary tool-less base change system delivers the most versatile, adaptable jigsaw cutting system you’ve ever experienced.
Durable - Brushless motors and a robust design ensure that the Carvex can handle not only your toughest materials, but the toughest conditions as well.
Festool Carvex Jigsaws couple brushless motors, a tool free multi base system, automatic variable speed motors (auto adjust to material hardness / feed rate), stroboscopic LED lights that seemingly freeze the blade in operation for crystal clear line of sight cuts with Festool’s proven splinter free and guaranteed perpendicular cuts no matter the style of cut.
The multi base platform features revolutionary bases like the expandable circle cutter, center bevel tilt base and multiple sub base inserts for various materials. The LEDs sync to the speed of the blade, flashing at precise rhythm essentially freezing the blade allowing you to follow the cut with ease.
Carvex jigsaws come in four versions. Two barrel grip and two D-handle. A corded and cordless version of each. No corners were cut with the cordless versions. They utilize the same components, maintain the same high level of functionality while allowing the user to bring the jigsaw to some rather inconvenient places for corded jigsaws. Their 18 Volt batteries provide as much robust power as their corded counterparts without the hassle of a cord. The brushless motor ensures efficient use of the battery power source.
- Variable speed motor blade automatically adapts to style of cut
- Tool free multi base platform and inserts
- Carbide blade guidance system for perpendicular cuts
- Stroboscopic LEDs “freeze” the blade in operation
- Brushless motor – Ligher weight, longer life, more power
- Motor Type EC TEC Brushless
- Blade Type Universal T-Shank
- Bevel Adjustment +/- 45° (optional base required)
- Cutting Depth, Non-ferrous Metals 3/4" (20 mm)
- Cutting Depth, Steel Soft 3/8" (10 mm)
- Cutting Depth, Wood 4 3/4" (120 mm)
- Power Consumption 400 Watts
- Stroke Length 1"
- Stroke Speed 500 - 3,800 spm (varies by model)
- Battery Range 10.8V 0 18.0v
- Battery 18v Lithium Ion, 3.0Ah
BP 18V Li-HighPower 4.0 Battery Pack w/Bluetooth*
Li-HighPower cell technology makes it powerful enough for every application. At just 1.2 lbs (600 g), it is 20% lighter and 50% more compact than a 5.2 Ah battery pack. Bluetooth® enables the compatible CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor to be started automatically when the cordless tool is activated.
• Full compatibility to the 18V program provides a lean approach to your battery needs with this system battery pack on all 18V Festool machines and chargers. With proven AIRSTREAM technology for short cooling and charging times
• Bluetooth technology enables communication with your mobile dust extractor to start automatically when the cordless tool is switched on.
• The illuminated capacity display enables you to know at a glance the status of your battery prior to recharging.
• Supported by the Festool 3 year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear.
• The compact HIGHPOWER battery pack makes every 18V machine much more convienent, more compact, and 20% lighter.
TCL 6 Rapid Charger*
6 amp charger reduces charging time for Lithium-ion batteries. Charges Festool flat-pack, slide-type, Lithium-ion batteries 10.8 volt - 18.0 volt.*. Includes cable wrap storage area and key-slot mounting holes.
• Quickly ready for use thanks to the rapid charger for Li-ion battery packs (except for CXS/TXS)
• Always up to date: LED display shows the remaining battery life and charge status
• Sensible storage: Space-saving with a secure cord holder
• Simple wall mounting through elongated holes on the rear
• Lithium-ion (Li-ion) replacement charger for most 10.8 - 18V battery packs*
*Excludes 10.8 volt batteries for TXS and CXS. Also excludes Nickel-based battery chemistries.