A perfect combination for the trim carpenter or cabinetmaker providing precision cutting with the durable impact driver for assembly and installation.
- 1 – TID 18 Impact Driver / SysGen 3 187
- 1 – TSC 55 Track Saw, Sys 5
- 2 – BP 18V Li 5.2 Ah Battery Pack w/Bluetooth
- 1 – TCL 6 Rapid Charger
- 1 – Extra 28 Tooth Blade / TSC
- 1 – Chip Collection Bag
- 1 – Belt Clip
- 1 – Sys 1 for accessories
TID 18 Impact Driver*
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance.
- The TID 18 turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the hammer mechanism striking on the tangent, along the direction of rotation.
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Supported by the Festool 3 year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear.
Strength and Benefits
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: Kickback-free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
- Intelligent Power: The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T- mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
- Finesse: With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Li-ion battery capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Gears 3 + T-Mode
- Idling speed, 1st/2nd/3rd gear
- 1st gear 0 – 1200 RPM
- 2nd gear 0 – 2000 RPM
- 3rd gear 0 – 3200 RPM
- T-mode 0 – 3200 RPM (lowering to 750)
- Max. number of hammer strokes / 3rd gear 4500 BPM
- Max. torque 3rd gear 1593.18 in. lbs. / 180.00 Nm
- Dimensions LxHxW (without battery pack) 5.2” (132mm) x 8.94” (227mm) x 3.3” (84mm)
- Tool holder 1/4”
- Weight with Li-ion Battery 3.3 lbs. / 1.5 kg
TSC 55 Track Saw*
The Festool TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw offers all of the great features and functionality of its first-in-class TS 55 REQ corded tracksaw, but without the restraints of having a cord. Festool made no compromises when removing the cord from this tracksaw. Even when using the included dust bag, the dust collection is exceptional, allowing you to work in your clients home without making a mess. If you've already invested in the Festool system, the TSC 55 will work with all of your existing guide rails (tracks) and other tracksaw accessories.
The cordless model features a brushless motor that offers more power than a traditional brushed motor, longer service life, and significantly improved battery life. The Festool TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw can operate with one or two batteries installed, for a maximum of 36 volts of power, and is compatible with all flat-pack style Festool batteries has made since 2005 including NiMH and NiCD batteries. It's compatible with 15-volt and 18-volt batteries and has an estimated maximum run time capable of cutting up to more than 300 feet of 3/4" plywood between charges using the 5.2Ah batteries.
The Festool TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw makes perfectly straight, accurate and splinter-free cuts thanks to the optional guide rail (track). The smooth plunge mechanism allows you to make plunge cuts in the middle of your material and the integrated riving knife is a nice safety feature that can help with kerf alignment if you're continuing an existing cut. Blade changes are a breeze with the Festool FastFix mechanism that locks the trigger and blade arbor. Bevels cuts can be made between -1 and 47 degrees.
FESTOOL'S BEST TRACKSAW IS NOW CORDLESS.
- Based on the TS 55 REQ, the new TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw offers the same high level of performance, power and precision as the corded version.
- Uncompromising power is only achieved in combination with powerful lithium-ion batteries and the Festool EC-TEC motor. The dual battery concept offers a host of combination options for even greater flexibility maximum power or minimum weight.
- Work dust free with the new chip collection bag. No need for a dust extractor or vacuum.
- The new generation of FastFix blade changes now makes your blade changes easier and quicker than ever.
- A spring loaded guide wedge runs in front of the blade like a reverse riving knife to prevent seizing and makes it a breeze to position your saw in an existing cut or groove.
- Splinterguards can be affixed to both sides of the blade and a viewing window allows you to watch poetry in motion... or the scribe line.
- Battery Voltage 1x 15 V 2x 18 V (36 V)
- Idling Speed (2x 18 V) 2,650 - 5,200 rpm
- Idling Speed (1x 18 V) 2,650 - 3,800 rpm
- Saw Blade Diameter 160 mm
- Cutting Depth 0 - 55 mm
- Cutting Depth at 45° 0 - 43 mm
- Angle Range -1° to 47°
- Connection id/e 27/36 mm 27 / 36 mm
- Li-Ion Battery Capacity 4.2 Ah 5.2 Ah
- Weight (with 1 x 18 V Battery Pack) 10.14 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Weight (with 2 x 18 V Battery Pack) 11.68 lbs (5.3 kg)
Bluetooth 18V Airstream Lithium Ion Battery, 5.2AH*
The new Bluetooth battery packs communicate with the Bluetooth module on the mobile dust extractor (sold separately, 202097) and ensure that even a cordless tool starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when switched on. This allows you to now benefit from Festool's entire dust-free system when working with Festool cordless products.
- Incorporates Festool's AIRSTREAM technology which ensure batteries are charged quickly and effectively with active cooling during the charging procedure
- Integrated LED display on the battery pack provides you with the charge status at all times
- Communicates via Bluetooth with the Bluetooth module (sold separately) on the Festool CT 26/36/48 dust extractors and starts the CT Dust Extractor when the cordless tool is switched on
- Powerful 5.2 Ah battery for endurance and power
Note: Not compatible with Festool 18V Hybrid Sanders or CXS/TXS cordless drills.
TCL 6 Rapid Charger*
6 amp charger reduces charging time for Lithium-ion batteries. Charges Festool flat-pack, slide-type, Lithium-ion batteries 10.8 volt - 18.0 volt.*. Includes cable wrap storage area and key-slot mounting holes.
- Quickly ready for use thanks to the rapid charger for Li-ion battery packs (except for CXS/TXS)
- Always up to date: LED display shows the remaining battery life and charge status
- Sensible storage: Space-saving with a secure cord holder
- Simple wall mounting through elongated holes on the rear
- Lithium-ion (Li-ion) replacement charger for most 10.8 - 18V battery packs*
*Excludes 10.8 volt batteries for TXS and CXS. Also excludes Nickel-based battery chemistries.