Pairing the TID with the HKC will make quick work of cutting and assembly at the framing stage of your construction project. By effectively utilizing this technology you are able to save time, maximize employee resources, remain competitive, and become more efficient and productive.
- 1 – TID 18 Impact Driver
- 1 – PDC 18 Drill, Sys
- 1 – SysGen 3 Systainer, 237 / TID & PDC
- 1 – HKC 55 Track Saw, Sys 4
- 1 – OCS 18 Vecturo, Sys 2
- 2 – BP 18V Li 5.2Ah Battery Pack w/Bluetooth
- 2 – BP 18V Li-HighPower 4.0Ah Battery Pack w/Bluetooth
- 2 – TCL 6 Rapid Charger
- 1 – Right Angle Chuck / T 18
- 1 – Extra 12 Tooth Blade / HKC
- 1 - Blades USB 78/32 5-pack / Vecturo
- 2 – Belt Clips
- 1 – Sys 1 for Accessories
- 1 – Sys Toolbox
TID 18 Impact Driver*
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance.
- The TID 18 turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the hammer mechanism striking on the tangent, along the direction of rotation.
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Supported by the Festool 3 year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear.
Strength and Benefits
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: Kickback-free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
- Intelligent Power: The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T- mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
- Finesse: With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Li-ion battery capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Gears 3 + T-Mode
- Idling speed, 1st/2nd/3rd gear
- 1st gear 0 – 1200 RPM
- 2nd gear 0 – 2000 RPM
- 3rd gear 0 – 3200 RPM
- T-mode 0 – 3200 RPM (lowering to 750)
- Max. number of hammer strokes / 3rd gear 4500 BPM
- Max. torque 3rd gear 1593.18 in. lbs. / 180.00 Nm
- Dimensions LxHxW (without battery pack) 5.2” (132mm) x 8.94” (227mm) x 3.3” (84mm)
- Tool holder 1/4”
- Weight with Li-ion Battery 3.3 lbs. / 1.5 kg
PDC 18 Drill*
- Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
- Torque shut-off
- Intelligent technology ensures the optimum screwdriving force for every material.
- Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- EC-TEC motor
- The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
- Battery Voltage 18 V
- Gears: 4
- Idling Speed, 1st Gear/2nd Gear: 0-400/0-850 min
- Idling Speed, 3rd/4th Gear: 0-1850/0-3800 min
- Max. Number of Strokes: 76000 min
- Max. Torque, Wood/Steel: 40/60 Nm
- Drilling Diameter (Wood/Steel): 2" (50 mm)/1/16" (1.59 kg)
- Drilling Diameter in Brickwork: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Chuck Range: 1.5-13 mm
- Weight with Li-Ion: 4.41 lbs (2 kg)
OCS 18 Vecturo*
Precise cutouts on the scribe mark, precisely guided plunge cuts on delicate surfaces and working with minimal dust generation, even above head height: This is what the cordless VECTURO OSC 18 stands for. Furthermore, the StarlockMax tool holder makes it possible to change tools quickly without the need for additional equipment, while the brushless EC-TEC motor with vibration isolation ensures that work can progress at an ultra-rapid pace at the same consistently high level of comfort. The interplay with the sophisticated positioning and extraction accessories makes the VECTURO an intelligent system solution for most demanding requirements on performance, comfort and precision.
- Saves time: The quick-change system with StarlockMax tool holder enables tools to be changed quickly without the need for additional bluey.
- Carefully designed: Optional system accessories make it possible to create precisely guided plunge cuts and saw with minimal dust generation – even when working above head height.
- Comfortable: Noise and vibration damping for optimum comfort while working. The anti-vibration system ensures that the housing and motor are completely isolated.
- Fast: Brushless EC-TEC motor with variable speed control enables work to progress as quickly as possible.
- Mobile: Complete cordless mobility thanks to the 18 V lithium-ion battery pack.
- Product Name: OSC VECTURO 18V Cordless Oscillator Basic
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Power Source: Cordless
- Battery Voltage: 18 V
- Oscillation: 10 000 - 19 500 min⁻¹ , Angle: 2 x 2,0°
- Tool Holder Type: StarlockMax
- Tool Weight: 1.6 kg
- For creating notches, cutouts and plunge cuts in wood, laminated wood, painted wood, composite materials, GFRP, plasterboard, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Suitable for cutting joints in marble, epoxy resin, trass, hard epoxy and cement
- Cutting all kinds of skirting board, beams and profiles to length as well as door frames and pipes
- Scraper for removing tile cement, old paint, glue residues, silicones, carpeting and under-floor coatings
- Removing window glass (window putty)
Bluetooth 18V Airstream Lithium Ion Battery, 5.2AH*
The new Bluetooth battery packs communicate with the Bluetooth module on the mobile dust extractor (sold separately, 202097) and ensure that even a cordless tool starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when switched on. This allows you to now benefit from Festool's entire dust-free system when working with Festool cordless products.
- Incorporates Festool's AIRSTREAM technology which ensure batteries are charged quickly and effectively with active cooling during the charging procedure
- Integrated LED display on the battery pack provides you with the charge status at all times
- Communicates via Bluetooth with the Bluetooth module (sold separately) on the Festool CT 26/36/48 dust extractors and starts the CT Dust Extractor when the cordless tool is switched on
- Powerful 5.2 Ah battery for endurance and power
Note: Not compatible with Festool 18V Hybrid Sanders or CXS/TXS cordless drills.
BP 18V Li-HighPower 4.0 Battery Pack w/Bluetooth*
Li-HighPower cell technology makes it powerful enough for every application. At just 1.2 lbs (600 g), it is 20% lighter and 50% more compact than a 5.2 Ah battery pack. Bluetooth® enables the compatible CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor to be started automatically when the cordless tool is activated.
- Full compatibility to the 18V program provides a lean approach to your battery needs with this system battery pack on all 18V Festool machines and chargers. With proven AIRSTREAM technology for short cooling and charging times
- Bluetooth technology enables communication with your mobile dust extractor to start automatically when the cordless tool is switched on.
- The illuminated capacity display enables you to know at a glance the status of your battery prior to recharging.
- Supported by the Festool 3 year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear.
- The compact HIGHPOWER battery pack makes every 18V machine much more convienent, more compact, and 20% lighter.
TCL 6 Rapid Charger*
6 amp charger reduces charging time for Lithium-ion batteries. Charges Festool flat-pack, slide-type, Lithium-ion batteries 10.8 volt - 18.0 volt.*. Includes cable wrap storage area and key-slot mounting holes.
- Quickly ready for use thanks to the rapid charger for Li-ion battery packs (except for CXS/TXS)
- Always up to date: LED display shows the remaining battery life and charge status
- Sensible storage: Space-saving with a secure cord holder
- Simple wall mounting through elongated holes on the rear
- Lithium-ion (Li-ion) replacement charger for most 10.8 - 18V battery packs*
*Excludes 10.8 volt batteries for TXS and CXS. Also excludes Nickel-based battery chemistries.