Measure and cut the angle.
With the bevel, angles of 0–180° can be measured directly on the workpiece, then the bevel on the guide rail is adapted and the angle can be precisely cut. In addition, angles can also be set based on the scale.
- Angles can be transferred directly from the wall or the workpiece to the guide rail
- No measurements with an additional protractor are necessary
- The angle size can be set on the scale
- Toolless installation on the guide rail via the groove for accessories
- for angle cuts on guide rail between 0 and 180
- Main applications
- Transferring and cutting angles with the guide rail
- Interior finishing
- Exhibition stand construction
- Panel cuts