- Single knife cutter-head with spiral design with replaceable cutting knife for a smooth, quiet and “chatter-free” cut.
- Multiple head options to create rustic architectural effects in beams and flooring.
- Unlimited rabbeting depth with flush cutter side design and retractable spring-loaded guard.
- Rotary handle depth adjustment allows precise depth setting to 1/256" (1/10 mm) up to 9/64" (3.5 mm).
- (1) Parallel Stop
- (1) Standard Planer Head
- (1) Solid Carbide Standard Blade
- (1) Rabbet Depth Guide
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 3
Please note that this tool has an imperial scale (inches).
The Festool HL 850 planer allows flush cuts to an adjacent surface thanks to it's ability to plane across the entire width of the rabbet. The planer head is asymmetrically mounted allowing flush cuts with the inside of the planer housing. A retractable side guard makes this setup easy and safe.
Unlimited rabbeting depth, adjustable with one hand during operation, allows for custom undulated floor work, etc. Combine with interchangeable cutter heads for that unique,rustic look for high end projects. Quick blade changes make it a breeze to swap blades.
- Interchangeable heads
- Side mounted cutter head for flush cuts
- Simple depth adjustment with rotary handle up to 9/64"
- Use with accessory bench unit (not included) for edge jointing and rabbets
|Cutting Depth||0 - 9/64" (0 - 3.5 mm)|
|Drive Shaft Speed||10,000 rpm|
|Head Width||3 15/64" (82 mm)|
|Power Consumption||850 watts / 7 amp 120 volts AC|
|Noise Level at Idle||79 dB (A)|