This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance.
- The TID 18 turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the hammer mechanism striking on the tangent, along the direction of rotation.
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Supported by the Festool 3 year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear.
Strength and Benefits
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: Kickback-free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
Intelligent Power: The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T- mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
Finesse: With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
- TID 18-Basic
- Belt clip
- Bare tool without battery pack
- Without charger
- Systainer SYS3 M 187.
- Battery Voltage:18V
- Li-ion battery capacity:4.0 Ah
- Gears 3 + T-Mode
- Idling speed, 1st/2nd/3rd gear
- 1st gear 0 – 1200 RPM
- 2nd gear 0 – 2000 RPM
- 3rd gear 0 – 3200 RPM
- T-mode 0 – 3200 RPM (lowering to 750)
- Max. number of hammer strokes / 3rd gear 4500 BPM
- Max. torque 3rd gear 1593.18 in. lbs. / 180.00 Nm
- Dimensions LxHxW (without battery pack) 5.2” (132mm) x 8.94” (227mm) x 3.3” (84mm)
- Tool holder 1/4”
- Weight with Li-ion Battery 3.3 lbs. / 1.5 kg