Whether you're starting out with your first CNC or expanding the range and quality of an existing bit collection, you will find plenty of projects to tackle with Freud's 1/4" shank General Purpose Set. Includes two V-Groove bits for 60º and 90º grooves or bevels; two O-Flute spirals for clean cuts in plastic; and solid carbide spiral, engraving and round nose bits for wood, composites or plastic.
- Up Cut Spiral Ball Nose- Solid Carbide (#72-101)
- 7.5º x 3/16" Engraving V-Groove- Solid Carbide (#70-103)
- O-Flute Up Spiral Bit -Solid Carbide (#73-762)
- Up Cut Spiral Solid Carbide (#75-101)
- O- Flute Up Spiral Solid Carbide (#75-025)
- O- Flute Straight Solid Carbide (#71-040)
- 1/2" 90º Degree V-Groove (#20-104)
- 1/2" 60º Degree V-Groove (#20-152)
- Specifically designed for CNC Makers to deliver long cutting life, maximum durability and high quality finish
- Enhanced TiCo™ Super Density Carbide with chromium designed and manufactured by Freud for 2x cutting life
- Advanced cutting geometry for superior chip evacuation and finish quality
Ideal For: Ideal for wood, wood composites, plastics (hard & soft), aluminum for 2D & 3D carving, sign making, and engraving.