Freud's Thick Stock Rip Blades are ideal for high-speed ripping operations in hardwood and softwood. The low tooth count also makes this blade ideal for ripping thick material. It can be used with manual feeding as well as with power feeders in single or gang-ripping.
- Ideal for working range 1-1/2 in. to 3-1/2 in. thick
- Features Silver ICE coating and TiCo High Density Carbide ripping blend for maximum performance
- Heavy-duty thick plate ensures a stable, flat blade for long cutting life in extreme ripping conditions
- Large gullets allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Recommended for ripping wood, chip board and plywood
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Plate Thickness:||0.118 in.|