Freud's Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Blades provide a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5 degree negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes the work piece down and towards the fence.
- Depth of cut from 1/2 in. to 2-3/4 in.
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Thin kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Negative hook angle minimizes climbing for better control
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Blade Type:||Wood, Laminate|
|Plate Thickness:||0.071 in.|