LT 6005 is a well-balanced and powerful rammer, developed for efficient compaction of granular and cohesive soils such as clay and silt. Ideal for compaction in trenches or other narrow spaces, for example around pillars and pipes. Equipped with the latest Honda GXR120 engine, which is especially designed for rammers. The rammer offers superb control, low noise and low emissions.
- High compaction performance
- Efficient compaction thanks to a powerful Honda engine mounted in a compact, durable chassis delivering high speed and high impact force.
- Great ergonomics
- The single lifting point and rollers on the steering bow make on-site handling easy. Transport wheel kit available as an accessory.
- Easy to maneuver
- The three-position throttle control (idle, full speed, stop/closed) also closes the fuel line to prevent leakage. The balanced design provides excellent traction and maneuverability.
- Easy to service
- Easy access to all service points including oil level checking (engine and foot), air filter cleaning/replacing. Equipped with hour meter, air filter indicator and oil warning indicator.
- Motor/engine model: Honda GXR120
- Power: 2.7 W
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 674 g/kWh
- Frequency: 11.9 Hz
- Speed 16.5 m/min
- Weight 70 kg
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 106 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 92 dB(A)