The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
Easy and optimal belt tensioning
The semi-automatic SmartTension minimizes the risk of under- and over tensioning
Light and powerful
A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
Heavy-duty cutting arm
The new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
Long service intervals
A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration ensure long service intervals.
- Output power: 3.7 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 73.5 cm³
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Number of strokes2-stroke engine
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 711 g/kWh
- Cutting depth, max: 125 mm
- Blade diameter, max: 350 mm
- Arbor diameter: 20/25,4 mm
- Blade thickness, max: 5 mm
- Peripheral speed, max: 90 m/s
- Product size length: 605 mm
- Product size width: 225 mm
- Product size height: 415 mm
- Weight: 10.1 kg
Sound and noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 101 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 2.0 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 2.3 m/s²