- Micro-Pocket Drill Bit with Drill Guide
- For use with the Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
- Good for 1/2" (12mm) thick material and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide
- Provides fast, easy drill strokes
- 19/64" (7mm) diameter drill bit
- 0.170" (4mm) diameter pilot tip
- One-piece, industrial high-speed steel
Micro-Pocket Drill Bit with Drill Guide—great when you want the smallest joint possible!
Perfect for adding detail, building cabinet frames, doors, and drawers, and for smaller projects. You’ll need the Micro-Pocket Drill Bit with Drill Guide to get started building these projects with your Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine (Item# DB210). A Micro-Pocket Replacement Bit without Drill Guide is also available.
For Use with:
For exclusive use with the Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine (Item# DB210).