The Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine makes it possible for woodworkers cabinet shops contractors and dedicated do-it-yourselfers to complete projects using Kreg pocket-hole joinery with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. Plus the new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is built with the same quality and features of its predecessor (Item# DB110) but costs less than half the price.
You will immediately appreciate all of the great features the upgraded Kreg Foreman DB210 has to offer.
With one pull of the handle they can start the motor clamp their workpiece and drill perfect pocket holes. The adjustable fence positions the workpiece for precise pocket depth and a pair of adjustable stops provides repeatable accuracy. A powerful 110-volt motor enables fast drilling and a quick-change chuck allows for fast tool-free bit changes. Plus the new Foreman is the first Kreg pocket-hole machine that can create all three types of Kreg pocket holes: Standard Micro-PocketTM and HD (Heavy-Duty).
Please Note: Bits are sold separately.
- Single-step operation starts motor clamps workpiece and drills pocket holes
- Creates all Kreg Joint™ sizes: Standard Micro and HD
- Works with material from 1/2"- to 11/2"- thick
- Adjustable stops for repeatable accuracy
- Powerful 110-V 5.0-AMP 2800 RPM motor provides fast drilling
- Quick-change chuck allows for fast tool-free bit changes
- Durable polypropylene base creates a stable work area
- Dust collection catches dust while you work
- Cast-aluminum tabletop provides ample work space (14" x 231/2")
- Built-in storage tray to hold extra bits and accessories
- Lightweight (approx. 20 pounds)
- Lockable handle for easy transport
In the box:
- Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
- Adjustable Fence with Spring-Loaded Stops
- Dust Collection Attachment
- 3/8" Stepped Drill Bit and Drill Guide
- Drill Bit-Setting Block
- 6" Square Drive Bit
- Owner’s Manual