- For use with the Kreg Jig HD manual pocket-hole jig
- Compatible with Kreg Quick-Change Chuck and standard chucks
- Drills 1/2" (12mm) diameter pocket holes
- One-piece, hardened-steel design
The Kreg Jig HD (Heavy-Duty) Drill Bit was made specifically for Kreg Joinery and exclusive use with the Kreg Jig HD. It features a 1/4" (6mm) hex shank, Kreg Quick-Change Chuck compatibility, and drills a 1/2" (12mm) diameter pocket hole.
For Use With:
For exclusive use with the Kreg Jig HD.
Please Note: This bit is not compatible with the Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine (Item# DB210).
One-piece, made from hardened steel
|For Use with||
For exclusive use with the Kreg Jig HD. This bit will NOT work with the Foreman Pocket Hole Machine (Item# DB210).
Works with standard and 1/4" (6mm) hex chucks
(1) Kreg Jig HD drill bit, (1) stop collar, and (1) Allen wrench