This stepped drill bit features a one-piece design that eliminates clogging and provides a much smoother, faster drilling stroke than drill bits with replaceable center drills. This bit is made of high-speed steel and has a 3/8" (9mm) diameter.
For use with:
It can be used with any manual Kreg Jig, except the HD (Heavy-Duty) and the Kreg Micro-Pocket Drill Guide.
Drill Bit Sharpening
If any of your Kreg drill bits need sharpening, we offer a Drill Bit Sharpening Service.
- 3/8" (9mm) diameter for creating standard Kreg pocket holes
- For use with any manual Kreg Jig, except the HD (Heavy-Duty) and Micro-PocketTM Drill Guide
- One-piece design eliminates clogging
- Provides a smooth, fast drilling stroke
- High-speed steel construction
- Kreg offers a Drill Bit Sharpening Service
3/8" (9mm) diameter
0.170" (4mm) diameter pilot tip
One-piece; industrial high-speed steel
|For Use with|| |
All manual Kreg Jigs, except the HD (Heavy-Duty) and Micro-PocketTM Drill Guide.
(1) Kreg stepped drill bit