Clamex P-14 is a detachable furniture fitting on the basis of the P-System anchorage and is connected with a lever. The form-locking P-System anchorage allows for an exceptionally fast and powerful anchorage in the work piece without tools. Clamex P needs neither glue nor screw, providing the woodworker with uncountable advantages in the production process and in the differentiation from standard furniture fittings. For example, Clamex P can serve to join either detachable or glued furniture mitres. The small 6 mm openings for hexagonal keys make the fitting unique and differentiate Clamex P from standard furniture fittings.
- Detachable connector with very small opening
- Extremly fast insertion of the connectors without tools
- Versatility for all angles and joining situations
- A detachable all-rounder
- Workpieces connected with the Clamex P can be detached at any time using the rotating lever.
- Easy working
- The large longitudinal tolerance forgives imprecision when cutting
- Very aesthetic
- Only a small, barely visible tool opening of 6 mm is used to open and close the connector.
- P-System anchorage
- Tool-free anchoring of connectors, without adhesive or screws.
- Fast connection
- Connected in seconds with Clamex or Tenso. Connection is complete within seconds, without waiting time clamps, or post-processing work.
|Tensile strength (N) MDF||~ 900 N ≈ 90 kg|
|Tensile strength Particle board||~ 800 N ≈ 80 kg|
|Installation tolerance||Longitudinal ± 1 mm|
|Material lever||Zinc die cast|
|Material connector||Fiberglass reinforced plastic|
|Cutter||Ø 100.4 x 7 x 22|
|Size (mm)||66 x 27 x 9.7 mm|
|Tensile strength (N)
|~ 1000 N ≈ 100 kg|