The Makita 14” Angle Cutter with 14” diamond blade (model 4114) is a powerful concrete cutting solution engineered for a range of concrete cutting applications, and is ideal for edge-to-edge cuts. The 14” Angle Cutter is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 3,800 RPM for the most demanding jobs. The 4114 offers increased versatility with a removable base for a closer edge-to-edge cut, and an adjustable tool base that allows for up to 5” cutting depth. Ease-of-use features include a built-in vacuum attachment port and rubber shield engineered to reduce dust and debris, a rubberized wraparound handle for increased comfort, and guide wheels on the tool guard for smoother cutting.
- SJS technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and from entering the motor
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Removable base for a closer edge-to-edge cut
- Rubberized handle for increased comfort
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5" cutting depth; best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls
- Guide wheels on the tool guard ensure smooth traveling of tool over surface material when base is removed for cutting closer to walls
- Positioning of the tool body can be adjusted (0°-80°) for operator comfort; operates independently of cutting depth for convenience and efficiency
- Base has front and rear cutting guides for increased accuracy
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Arbor :1"
- Max. Cutting Depth (14" diamond blade) :5"
- Max. Cutting Depth (14" cut-off wheel) :5"
- No Load Speed :3,800 RPM
- AMPS :15
- Overall Length :26-1/2"
- Net Weight :23.8 lbs.
- Blade Diameter :14"
- GFCI plug :No
- Includes dust extraction guard :Yes
- Shipping Weight :30.4 lbs