- RUN TIME : Up to 35 hours of run time on low setting with 18V LXT® 6.0Ah battery (battery sold separately)
- CONTROL : 3 heat settings (high/ medium/ low) for precise heating control
- DURABILITY : Polyester shell for increased wind and water resistance
- CONVENIENCE : On/Off heat controller with L.E.D. indicators
- INCLUDES : Jacket only (battery and charger not included)
In addition to powering the expanding system of 18V cordless tools and accessories, Makita 18V batteries can help you keep warm in cold, harsh job site conditions. The 18V LXT Cordless Heated Jacket has a power source that accepts Makita 18V LXT and 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries for up to 35 hours of heat (with 6.0Ah battery, sold separately). You can also keep your portable electronic devices charged-up with the convenient on-board USB power port.
The Heated Jacket has three heat settings to adjust to changing weather conditions and five core heat zones (left chest, right chest, back, and both pockets) for optimum heat distribution. With four pockets, including a zippered chest pocket, left and right side pockets, and a sleeve pocket. A battery pocket is on the rear-left side, so it's out of your way but within reach for quick and easy access.
The black heated jacket features polyester shell for increased wind and water resistance, stretchy side panels for increased mobility, and a soft fleece interior for increased warmth. The adjustable cuffs have a hook and loop closure for convenience and added comfort provide a better fit to help keep the cold weather outside.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Up to 35 hours of run time on low setting with 18V LXT® 6.0Ah battery (battery sold separately)
- Polyester shell for increased wind and water resistance
- Stretchy side panels for increased mobility
- Fleece interior for added warmth and comfort
- 5 core heat zones (left chest, right chest, back and both pockets) for optimum heat distribution
- 3 heat settings (high/medium/low) for precise heating control
- On/Off heat controller with L.E.D. indicators
- Features 4 pockets: zippered chest pocket and side pockets (left and right), sleeve pocket
- Battery pocket on rear left side for quick and easy access
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop closures for convenience and added comfort
- Washer and dryer safe
- Power source accepts Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries and features a USB power port for charging portable electronic devices
- Power source features a removable belt clip for more comfortable storage
- 3-year warranty on heating element and electronics only
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Heat Settings : High-Medium-Low
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Number of Pockets : 5 (including battery pocket)
- USB Power Port : 1
- Net Weight (with battery) : 3.8 lbs.
- Power Type : Cordless
- Shipping Weight : 4.71 lbs.