1/2" Square Drive, Variable 4-Speed, Reversible, Electric Brake, Detent Pin
BEST POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO IN CLASS!
- 4 stage impact power selection ensure precise fastening and prevents damage to fasteners or materials
- 3 forward and 3 reverse auto stop modes stop impact and rotation at pre-set levels to ensure fastening accuracy and prevent over/under tightening of fasteners
- BL DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Up to 520 ft. lbs. Max. Fastening Torque and up to 740 ft. lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque!
- Suitable for use in high-voltage environments
- Variable speed trigger with full speed mode features shorter trigger travel for reduced operator fatigue
- Electric brake prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- Rubber joint construction suppresses transmission of vibration to battery, minimizing battery failures due to terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, dirt and debris for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features illuminates work area
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
INCLUDES: Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (347723-2)
- Battery Capacities: 18V Li-Ion
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 500 / 1,200 / 1,900 / 2,200 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 1,000 / 1,700 / 2,400 / 2,700 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque: 520 ft. lbs (700 Nm)
- Nut-busting Torque (reverse): 740 ft. lbs (1,000 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 19.0 m/s2
- Noise Level: 94 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 6-11/16" (170 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)